If you want to register your school in this platform, please follow this getting started guide.
You can also use the demo account below to try our platform before registering your school in the platform.
Demo account details:
To register your school or institution:
1. Visit the home page of great schools online i.e. https://greatschoolsonline.com
2. click on login on the left corner of the toolbar to display the login page
3. Click on REGISTER NEW SCHOOL on the login page
4. Fill in the details on the school registration page.
*NOTE: You can edit some of these details and build an elaborate school profile later after the registration
5. Click the save button to complete the school registration and move on to creating an admin account for the school.
The only chance you get to create an admin user account is immediately after completing a new school registration. In step 5 of New School Registration, when the data is saved to the server there will be an automatic redirect to the create new account page. The page will be prefilled with your newly registered school code and school name. Please make sure to create an administrative account for your school by following the steps below.
1. Please write down the school code
2. Click next to proceed to Link Existing Record
3. Select Don’t Link
*NOTE: Link Existing Account is for situations when a staff member/student/guardian has his or her records entered already into the system by the system administrator. In such a situation, the account being created must be linked to the existing records
4. Click next to Fill User Information
*NOTE: the user type will be prefilled as Admin user type. Please leave it as that.
5. Fill in your user details.
6. Click next to confirm your user inputs. If there is something wrong, you can click the back button to go back to the previous step
7. If the information you entered is correct, you can click Create Account Button to create the admin account.
*NOTE: You will get a message to indicate that the Account has been created. You will also get a message that you do not have a valid license to proceed. So you must request for a license before you can proceed. At this point you may be able to login but you cannot perform many tasks. For example, try clicking on school management menu item on the tool of the home page and you will be greeted with a message saying You don’t have a valid License. You can however browse the home page.
To request for a license, please send the following info to :
NOTE: Those requesting for a free license should attach a formal application letter for a free license.